STATISTICS OF BOLIVIA
MACROECONOMIC DATA OF BOLIVIA. Gross domestic product, Consumption, Investment, Inflation, Export prices, Import prices, Fiscal accounts, External accounts, Money and banking, Domestic financial instruments.
SOME STATISTICAL DATA OF BOLIVIA
1. Consumption: Consumption index of electricity, water and gas.
2. Finances: Loans issued by the national and foreign banks, by economic activities.
3. Finances: Banking financial statements (balance and income statement).
7. Foreign trade: Export by department and customs control point.
9. Foreign trade: Index of unit value of exports; Index of volume of exports; Index of value of exports.
13. GDP: Gross domestic product at constant prices by economic activity.
14. GDP: Growth of gross domestic product at constant prices by economic activity.
15. GDP: Participation of economic activities in the gross domestic product at current prices.
16. GDP: Gross domestic product implicit price deflator by economic activity.
17. GDP: Gross domestic product per capita, at market prices, by department.
18. Industries: Index of construction cost; Cement production by department.
21. Industries: Index of physical volume of production, by product group; Index of total sales of goods of industrial production.
22. Industries: Hydrocarbons extraction volume index.
23. Industries: Liquids and petroleum production, by department and field.
24. Industries: Gross and net production of natural gas.
25. Industries: Gross and net production of natural gas, by department and field.
26. Industries: Volume of internal and external sales of natural gas.
27. Industries: Certified reserves of petroleum and natural gas.
28. Industries: Index of quantity mineral extraction, by mineral; Mineral production by product.
29. Investments: Programmed public investment, by source of financing; Programmed public investment, by department; Programmed public investment, by economic sector.
30. Investments: Foreign direct investments, by type; Foreign direct investments, by economic activity.
31. Population: Projected population by calendar year, age and sex; Demographic indicators.